Letsferry.com is a leader in the online search and reservation of ferry tickets. Established in June 2015, we provide trusted services with high quality standards. Since then we have been rapidly expanding, serving customers throughout the world. We strive to provide reliable and fast service, while focusing in customer satisfaction.
As a web designer, you will work closely with our digital team to deliver outstanding work and help shape exceptional digital experiences. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes digital, is a restless creative thinker, cherishes innovation and embraces challenge.
Do you see yourself here? Read on!
- Be a member of a fast growing online booking team
- Understand digital design concepts and basic interaction behaviour
- Comprehend the digital environment, communicate your design concept to your coworkers, and implement exceptional deliverables
- Cooperate with many digital professionals like front-end developers, project managers and other digital specialists
Skills & Experience
- Digital work experience & online portfolio
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of interactive fundamentals
- Up-to-date on the latest design trends
- Team working skills
- Self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic
- Eager to learn and get educated
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience in illustration will be considered a plus
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent career prospects