As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Managing Director in the overall management and strategic direction of the locations.The Operations Manager is also responsible for optimizing the profitable revenue growth of each location with a strong focus on sales and increasing the market share of the location through superior customer service. This role will participate in the management of an assigned branch with an emphasis on supervising employees in certain operational functions.
- Supervise employees of the entire location or specific operational functions
- Ensure clean vehicles, a full ready line with proper car mix and sound specialty car management
- Supervise the rental/return process at locations; minimize wait time and promote friendly and fast service
- Proactively seek process improvement to ensure high-quality customer service
- Perform customer service duties on an as-needed basis
- Conduct and/or participate in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of location employees
- Evaluate customer service performance of employees, prepare effective reviews and participate in the review process
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Supervisor or Operation Manager, or at least 10 years as a Manager in Car Rental business with a proven track record of leading a professional, high quality, service oriented operation
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential. Other languages will be an asset.
- Excellent MS Office-computer skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines
- Previous experience as a manager or supervisor with a rental car company strongly desired.
- Ability to travel (50%)
- A collaborative and family-oriented work environment
- We offer a very competitive salary, company car, mobile and laptop
- Paid Training and Career Development Opportunities.
- An Awesome Supportive Management Team!